Monday, January 30, 2006

Why I am up...

Ok so I guess I could start posting. I posted some previous entries I had written before but had never published. I had wanted to fix the site and make everything pretty before I started posting, but I got lazy and just stopped.

But I've been up all night with an amazingly horrid backache, so I figured I'd write something.

Life has been CRAZY these days. Seriously...it's been a non stop ride since Xmas. So many things to say, I don't even know where to begin...so being the lazy me, I'll just stop for now.

Hey..at least this is a start!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! Your new journal allows anonymous posts! I hope your back feels better. I am very curious about how you managed to impale yourself with chopsticks. - Vanessa

12:45 PM  
Blogger Mi55 Bear said...

You may need to become a bubble wrapped Nymphie to prevent further bruises and aches. Gotta take care, oh , also keep up with the posting ..... mine too

11:22 PM  
Blogger Lambchop said...

yo gal, hope u get over ur laziness soon and post a blog to let me know wat's going on in ur life? dun be 心不在yan anymore ya?

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home