Hey.. cool glasses! You look so different with them, more mature and less keroppi..hehe
Sorry, i've been insanely busy past few weeks, cleaning and entertaining Pheth. She just left for Guai Lin today and will come back on Fri. Our trip's on Sunday morning 19th. I NEED a break!
Hope you get better soon.. You should get more rest and do some low intensity excercise. It'll help your back.
okie. Catch u later. Happy Valentine's Day Sweetie~
No! $30 for the whole thing! Isn't that awesome? Cheap huh? I got them online so it's a gamble. But it's worth it! It would have cost me at least $180 in a store.
5 Comments:
Funky glasses. You still need them after you've got your new eyes? :-)
"Mo See" at a club? Am I understanding right?
Hey.. cool glasses! You look so different with them, more mature and less keroppi..hehe
Sorry, i've been insanely busy past few weeks, cleaning and entertaining Pheth. She just left for Guai Lin today and will come back on Fri. Our trip's on Sunday morning 19th. I NEED a break!
Hope you get better soon.. You should get more rest and do some low intensity excercise. It'll help your back.
okie. Catch u later. Happy Valentine's Day Sweetie~
The glasses are for peace of mind when I drive at night :) I have a tiny bit of astigmatism (~0.50). The glasses were only $30.
a really great-deal glasses! and cool looking too. The $30 excluding the lens rite?
No! $30 for the whole thing! Isn't that awesome? Cheap huh? I got them online so it's a gamble. But it's worth it! It would have cost me at least $180 in a store.
Post a Comment
<< Home