Happy Valentines Day!
I bought a cookie yesterday for someone, but as he didn't answer his phone cos he was in a meeting, I had to eat it myself (boohoo). So I went to make myself a cup of tea, opened the new bag of raw brown sugar that I had bought, and noticed a sugar lump.
Intrigued that there would be such a large clump of sugar in a bag of otherwise fine sugar, I picked it up....and noticed that it was perfectly shaped in the shape of a heart.

Literally a sweetheart, on Valentines no less!
(Note: you might have to click on the lil box to see the pic of it)
I dedicate this to all the wonderful singles out there that I know. *smooch* Love ya!

3 Comments:
I Luv iT!! Thanks babe :)
Who is this someone you bought the cookie for? Enquiring minds want to know!
I bought it for you! But since you left no name, I didn't know where to send it....so I ate it myself.
Post a Comment
<< Home