Sunday, March 26, 2006

Happiness on a Warm Plate

As I said earlier, lately I've been going out way too much. Most of the time those outings consist of dinner or lunch. I typically only stay in 2 days of the week. Some days I eat out for both lunch and/or dinner, with different groups of friends and/or family.

I've a weekly tradition now of trying out different restaurants with two good friends from high school. It's my destressing period complete with great food as I usually laugh my head off with those two. It's the best. It was also with great surprise and pleasure that I noted that I've actually managed to gain weight! I am now a hefty 104lbs. All that laughter and good food have done me good :) I am so pleased.

(Unfortunately I've not noticed the weight going to my boobs, as they usually have done in the past. They seem to be going to my thighs. That's ok, my thighs are slim to begin with, but it would have been great had they gone to my boobs :P)

I haven't been this heavy since...forever...must have been at least 4 years (I remember myself as underweight ever since going out with K). I've also discovered how to smile after K too...it's weird...I only started smiling with teeth AFTER I broke up. :)

Currently feel so happy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey... don't eat too much la... or you will regret afterward... haha...

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home