Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Procrasination...

...will be the death of me. I messed up. I messed up bad. I don't know if I'll be able to manage to crawl out of this one...it's not just one scrap, it's four...FOUR!!!! I'm a bit down at the moment. Why do I always do this?

Pray for me, wish me luck...

In other news, I've been going out entirely too much lately. I mean I appreciate getting invited, and I of course appreciate my friends etc. But I'm more a homebody than a party goer...and lately I've been only at home probably 2 days a week. I'm tired and I'm starting to go broke. I feel bad saying no tho...for example, it's Monday and I just got home at 1am from singing K. How ridiculous, I normally never like going out except on weekends...and I wasn't even feeling well to begin with (heartburn). Sigh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

J looks like a homebody, hah, no way! That explains for all the invitations. Of course .. you're fun, friendly, easy going with all other wonderful attributes. There's no reason not to invite J, there's no reason for J not to go! Procrastination is good, the only effective method to work ... gluck

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you party animal, you!

Vanessa (who tends to be home from rehearsals about 2 nights a week, so she knows where you're coming from!)

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home