Monday, April 17, 2006

Eventful Weekend :)

Should update eh? Didn't notice that it had been so long. I wanted to update at least once a week.

-Nephew is getting fatter and fatter. Almost like a Michelin baby. SO CUTE. He coos and gurgles with us now whenever we talk to him. Very exciting watching him grow before my eyes. He's almost 3 months old now. At one month he started smiling. At two months cooing. I can't wait till he can giggle. ...also can't wait for him to stop eating in the middle of the night. I've learned to change diapers, feed, burp, change and put him to bed. He's pretty much the centre of the family at the moment.

-We're going to move again if we find a place we like. Brother wants a slightly bigger place. I'm going to hate packing...

-Sister-in-law and Lucas left for L.A. Apparently Koreans do the big baby dinner at 3 months instead of 1 month like Chinese do.

-Lays made a Wasabi and Spicy Curry chip flavour. I'm impressed that a Western Chip company is taking the initiative to create some Asian tastes. (I just wanted to throw that in there since that's what I'm eating right now)

-Still going out way too much, still eating lotsa good food, going to gain lotsa weight, therefore going to start working out! Plus it'll be more fun for me if I'm stronger when I rock climb.

-Finally got to try rock climbing. Indoor rock climbing, $35 for lesson and full day pass. Was AWESOME. Quite tiring, especially if you're the anchor at the bottom. After a while my partner didn't trust me to spot him and so I was relieved of spotting duty hehe. I can't wait to go again, although I seriously need to strengthen my upper body. This is a great way to exercise, and a lot of fun for thrill seekers or people who love challenges (Amazons?).

-Also got to go to play some crappy mahjong on Fri. (haven't touched tiles forever), and go to the Ontario Science Centre on Sat. That was also fun, tried a lot of games/puzzles. Won some, lost some. Overall satisfactory. Ended the weekend absolutely beat up, upper and lower body feels taunt. Good soreness tho.

-Sun. went to cut my hair. I just wanted my hair shorter as it was getting way too long. I didn't really care how it happened, just shorter. I went to the salon, told him to just do whatever he wanted. Unfortunately the hair stylist was feeling stressed as he lacked staff (even had to wash my hair himself). When 2 other customers came in, he was going to shoo them away, but they said they had appointments. Because he was so stressed, I heard "Oops" as he was cutting my hair. He cut it much shorter than he had intended. Ha. It's a little below shoulder...from being nearly waist long...that's quite a lot shorter! Oh well. I don't like it. Plus I had this exact hairstyle like 6 years ago. I guess I will just have to tie it up constantly until it grows out a bit!

I'll try to remember to update on and off so I don't have to do these massive blurbs next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home