Sunday, June 04, 2006

Brief respite.

Feeling much better, thanks everyone. In particular, a friend sent me an $350 amazing camera as a gift. Someone else bought me a LCD moniter/TV. Someone else bought me one of my favorite types of clothing in my fav. colour. And I'm going to Spain for a vacation break next week. Money can't buy love or happiness, but it's the thought that counts.

Crazy busy otherwise. I'll be sure to post up pics when I get back tho.

In other news, might go to Vancouver (Nessie?) for some family business when I get back. Short week trip probably. Then I might need to go to Asia for some family business again. I can't afford to stay too long, but I'd like to make the most of an unpleasant chore by perhaps travelling. And I'd get to see my Amazons if I go of course.

Much love everyone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, do call me when you get to Singapore ok. You will be here, won't you?

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

babe....
so when u coming down?
looking 4ward to it!!!!

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home