Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sun Kissed


Hihi Peeps!

I'm back from Spain! It was a very interesting experience. They really do operate differently than us in North America or those in Asia. We walked around a lot, got lost a lot, tanned a bit, and got much toner legs (unfortunately I think I walked off bit of my butt too).

I'm still in the process of arranging my pictures/notes, so you shall have to wait a bit till I can post those up. I took over 420 pictures! Having a digital camera is cool :) Thanks Sung!

Other tidbit, I haven't quite decided what to do the next year. In regards to an earlier post, I indicated that I might postpone my law education as I was needed at home. I had originally decided that I would not go to law school unless I got into my top choice (Columbia), at which I am still on waiting list for. However, the school that accepted me, Illnois, has sent me a letter indicating a generous scholarship would be waiting for me if I attend, and that I might possibly be in the running for another scholarship. Each scholarship is $10,000US per year, for 3 years. That's a lot of money! Illnois is ranked much lower than Columbia (ranked 25th and 4th respectively), but it's still a good school overall considering there's ~200 accreditted law schools in the US. So once again I don't know what to do.

I haven't decided on if I have time to go to Asia for finances either, but I'll be sure to say when I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home