Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Frantic Busy Bee

Ok, so for those who don't know (and I apologize for not having had the time to inform you), I'm going to Asia. It was only decided last minute, and now I'm scrambling to find accomodation and a ticket.

I'll be there for a minimum 2 weeks to maximum a month. Ideally it'll be something like July 8th to Aug 8th. I'll be first going to Hong Kong, then Singapore. If I have time left over when I'm done my duties, I hope to travel a bit to the cheap nearby places (Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Guilin etc.).

For the long weekend just now I went clubbing. I hadn't gone in months since I suppose when I "have" someone, I just don't club as much. Anyways it was a lot of fun. I met lots of interesting people, males and females. At the same time, a guy I dated before asked me out again. Too bad I'm leaving for Asia! Oh, and my ex might be in HK the same time I will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home