Wednesday, November 15, 2006

2, 4, 6, 8, Who do you Appreciate?

[Ok, so I'll admit that the previous post was way too long. I was practicing essay writing! Where else do we get to write essays nowadays...I'm glad at least *some* of you read it, even if I did have to force you...]

While reflecting on a discussion sparked by my Belonging post, I decided to message a friend to thank her. Last year upon my return to Toronto, I had found myself sitting idlely on my hands a lot of the times as most of my friends were no longer in Toronto. I felt that she had taken me under her wing and generously invited me out when I would have been bored at home otherwise. I thanked her to her surprise (she asked me if I was drinking at 11am), and told her I appreciate it.

The next night, it was my turn to get pleasantly surprised. The gist of it was, a friend messaged me saying he felt he hadn't been talking to me as much, and he wanted me to know he thought of me. So sweet!

Such simple gestures, but says so much. So dear readers, who do you appreciate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home