Karma excerpt
"Makes me wonder about karma tho. Do the evil get their just desserts? Will the good get their rewards? What will I get?...but that's not why I'm doing it is it...
Why am I doing it? Because I think it's the 'right' thing to do? But that is so subjective. What's to say my 'right' isn't wrong?"
Do you believe in karma? Cyclic nature of luck? That the universe balances things out somehow?
How many of you know someone who has some flaw (i.e. cleft lip, baldness, colour blind etc.), but are exceptionally well endowed in another area (i.e. brilliant, athletic etc.)?
Anyways, my car got hit today as I was out and parked. I was only out for perhaps half an hour, and I had parked perfectly in the spot.
I can see it as myself having had incredibly bad luck, or I can see myself as due in for a bout of good luck. I choose the latter. Hey...at least it makes me feel better!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home