Thursday, September 14, 2006

Strange things are afoot...

So I've been wondering what constitutes strangeness; it's only natural when 75% of your friends have commented that they would think you're crazy if they didn't know you. For example, is it really so strange to smile to yourself? Apparently they (75% of friends) think so! Oh come on, so a girl is happy...doesn't mean I'm crazy...

I've also been told that my snicker is evil, and my whelp when I get tickled is titillating (no, don't try to tickle me to hear it...I WILL keel you). I sway from side to side when I'm sitting in one place for too long, sometimes to a melody only I can hear. I snuggle with a 'pillowcase' which I've worn to a rag, because it's thin enough that I can 'scratch' with. I enjoy sitting cross legged or with my knees up, so from time to time you might find me ...sitting with my knees up, pillowcase to my face and ...scratching the pillowcase; I've been told it resembles a chipmunk. (Ok, I know how weird I must sound right now) To add to the chipmunk comparison, I've been told I eat like one too.

This is how I eat:
-I take a bite of a dish, chew it up and stuff it in my cheek.
-Then I take a bite of rice, chew it up, and swallow part of it.
-If I feel it has not been adequately neutralized (flavour vs plainness of rice, or dryness of rice with water from vegetables/dish), then I might take another bite of something to equalize it, chew it up, and then swallow.
-etc.
This way, I fully utilize my chubby cheeks, and create an amusing chipmunk caricature for my guests to enjoy. Maybe you eat like this too?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lambchop said...

gosh! u definitely sound like a chipmunk!! haha, but if u r weird, i am weird too! cos i laugh to myself all e time.. even my ex colleagues recognise this characteristic of mine, and will come comments like, "maybe you'll laugh to yourself like carole" .. hahaha

10:46 AM  
Blogger lilnymphie said...

Haha! But you're one of the ones that asked me why I always smile to myself!

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home