Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sleepless in SaiYingPin

So I've been in Asia a week now, so far so good. First day back I made sure to finish up all the business part of the trip (bank and HKID). The rest of the days have been spent meeting up with friends/relatives, the bulk of which I've met up with by now.

I've shown incredible self control and only went shopping once cos my aunt kept insisting I look at clothes, and it was obvious she wanted to shop with me and buy me something. And in line with the self control, I've only mostly gotten stuff I really need, as in skirts/dresses/shorts cos it's been so hot. My aunt got me a skirt, I got myself 2 dresses and a pair of shorts. I indulged in a top as it was cheap.

I'll be going to Macau 21st/22nd, flying to SG 23rd to 26th. 27th and 28th I need to verify things went ok at the bank in HK. 29th and 30th I'll be in ZhongShan. Then I haven't yet decided what to do...if I go to law school, I will return back asap, if not, I guess I could afford to travel more. Everyone tells me good advice re: law school, but there are points to both sides of the argument. The law school has been urging me to start acting cos I'd still need a visa.

Anyways, back to happy stuff...I've felt really blessed lately. I've a wonderful group of friends. HK friends have been eager to arrange travel trips for and with me, everyone has easily accomodated meeting me, Victor gave me a free camera bag for my free camera :D, I've been treated to many meals...I've felt very welcome. My SG friends have offered me a place to stay, offered to take leave or leave work early to spend time with me, are all arranging a get together around when I'll be in SG...I'm feeling the love! I'm getting spoiled :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home