Reply
A friend of mine read the "poem" in the post below and asked if I was planning on writing a second edition. Since I wasn't intending on writing a poem in the first place, but had just wanted to express my thoughts, I hadn't planned on writing more since that blurb already adequately summed up my feelings.
However, apparently he felt the poem was so bleak and negative, he had to write a follow up to lighten up the mood? I was surprised and interested in the fact that he felt the need to write more, more so than the poem itself...but what he said is amusing too ;) Here it is...
"Though the fear be great,
the barrier be formidable,
and the mask flawless;
The hope and joy
of seeing face to face,
without mist or mask,
must and must
prove greater still."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home