Year in Review
As the year draws to an end, it's time for another self inspection.
What is your biggest regret of the year?
What is your best memory?
What are you most grateful for?
I've had my share of ups and downs this year. Overall I'm happy with the way I handled myself throughout my trials, perhaps that's why the powers above saw fit to bless me with this happy place I am in now :)
Very very content. Finding new friends and new hobbies are good in themselves, but finding new friends that enjoy the same hobbies are amazing, I couldn't ask for more.
Plus this year I got to travel and, for the first time, record my experiences with the camera Sung graciously gifted me with :) My friends made me feel very loved during my travels, as if enveloped in a warm embrace.
I'm also grateful for the blessings those around me have recieved, a big congratz to those expectant parents, new parents, newly weds, newly engaged...I can't imagine how next year could possibly be better than this year, but in this moment...anything seems possible.
Love and happiness for us all :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home